The daily link

It appears some of us are interested in the business of trading, hopefully for both fun and profit.
Here's a place to talk about that. I suggest two main categories. How to trade (timeless), and what are you trading now, and why, and how it turned out. Those tend to be missing from the pro boards, so pundits can have selective memory....but that's not all that is important. Being wrong is part of the game, and how to handle it and make money anyway is crucial, for just one example.
Forum rules
The usual. Be nice, be informative, tell it like it is.
User avatar
Doug Coulter
Posts: 3515
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:05 pm
Location: Floyd county, VA, USA
Contact:

Re: The daily link

Post by Doug Coulter »

Seen online:
At a bar. Having already downed a few power drinks, a young lady turns around, faces the man next to her, looks him straight in the eye and says: "Listen good looking. I screw anybody, any time, anywhere, your place, my place, in the car, front door, back door, on the ground, standing up, sitting down, naked or with clothes on; it doesn't matter to me." Eyes now wide with interest, he responds: "No kidding, I'm in banking too! Which one are you with?"

And it wasn't even in this story:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-04-1 ... ix-prostit
Posting as just me, not as the forum owner. Everything I say is "in my opinion" and YMMV -- which should go for everyone without saying.
User avatar
Doug Coulter
Posts: 3515
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:05 pm
Location: Floyd county, VA, USA
Contact:

Re: The daily link

Post by Doug Coulter »

I dislike having to be cynical, but there are days when I can't resist dry British wit either. I've shown this to a few friends and always get some good belly laughs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN2iVe8 ... l009sYggjA
Posting as just me, not as the forum owner. Everything I say is "in my opinion" and YMMV -- which should go for everyone without saying.
Post Reply