Seen online:
At a bar. Having already downed a few power drinks, a young lady turns around, faces the man next to her, looks him straight in the eye and says: "Listen good looking. I screw anybody, any time, anywhere, your place, my place, in the car, front door, back door, on the ground, standing up, sitting down, naked or with clothes on; it doesn't matter to me." Eyes now wide with interest, he responds: "No kidding, I'm in banking too! Which one are you with?"
And it wasn't even in this story:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-04-1 ... ix-prostit
The daily link
Forum rules
The usual. Be nice, be informative, tell it like it is.
The usual. Be nice, be informative, tell it like it is.
- Doug Coulter
- Posts: 3515
- Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:05 pm
- Location: Floyd county, VA, USA
- Contact:
Re: The daily link
Posting as just me, not as the forum owner. Everything I say is "in my opinion" and YMMV -- which should go for everyone without saying.
- Doug Coulter
- Posts: 3515
- Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:05 pm
- Location: Floyd county, VA, USA
- Contact:
Re: The daily link
I dislike having to be cynical, but there are days when I can't resist dry British wit either. I've shown this to a few friends and always get some good belly laughs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN2iVe8 ... l009sYggjA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN2iVe8 ... l009sYggjA
Posting as just me, not as the forum owner. Everything I say is "in my opinion" and YMMV -- which should go for everyone without saying.