Feynman lectures/books online at CalTech

Info on what books or literature are good, and how to find them.
Forum rules
This is for info on what books or literature are good, and where to find them. Personally, links to expensive papers where the abstract promises the world, but the paper doesn't deliver (the norm) are deprecated...We want to know about the good stuff here, rather than pay taxes once for the research, then enrich a greedy publisher once again who didn't really contribute value and has already made money on the journal the article appeared in. There are exceptions, but they are few indeed.
Post Reply
User avatar
Doug Coulter
Posts: 3515
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:05 pm
Location: Floyd county, VA, USA
Contact:

Feynman lectures/books online at CalTech

Post by Doug Coulter »

I don't have a lot of heros...but I really like and respect this guy. This isn't the original audio lectures (which I think are linked here somewhere else) but what they evolved into later with some help from other great scientists - a set of books, more or less.

http://www.feynmanlectures.caltech.edu/
Posting as just me, not as the forum owner. Everything I say is "in my opinion" and YMMV -- which should go for everyone without saying.
Post Reply