Fusion data table

The title says it all. This is for established factual (we hope) things.
Post Reply
User avatar
Doug Coulter
Posts: 3515
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:05 pm
Location: Floyd county, VA, USA
Contact:

Fusion data table

Post by Doug Coulter »

I can't believe I forgot to put this up here for so long (I'd long ago posted it on fusor.net).
Fusion reactions and Q values
Fusion reactions and Q values
While as it says, it's not complete, it's better than the usual table of these. Looks like Be is just looking for an excuse, and in fact, other sources indicate that over 2 mev or so, there's an (n, 2n) reaction for it also - which probably has negative Q value of around that threshold.

Edit - one of the ways this table is incomplete is that many of the result products (say, 8Be or 10Be) are themselves quite unstable and decay immediately with more energy release. Just FYI.
Posting as just me, not as the forum owner. Everything I say is "in my opinion" and YMMV -- which should go for everyone without saying.
User avatar
Doug Coulter
Posts: 3515
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:05 pm
Location: Floyd county, VA, USA
Contact:

Re: Fusion data table

Post by Doug Coulter »

Here is another one. Normally, I wouldn't even publish this, because the author of this article goes on to make some utterly bone-headed, dead-wrong statements that are so ridiculous they brought tears of laughter to my eyes. But the data (which obviously he just cut/paste) seems good.
Q table from expensive Springer series evidently without peer review...more on that later.
Q table from expensive Springer series evidently without peer review...more on that later.
Posting as just me, not as the forum owner. Everything I say is "in my opinion" and YMMV -- which should go for everyone without saying.
Post Reply