I am including a link to the video on youtube. You really need to watch it full screen due to the size of the part being machined and how close I can get the camera tripos to the machine (Just an iphone).
First part is doing the pocket. ~3000RPM at 8ipm, second is doing a re-machining of the corners and a finish pass around the inside, third is spotting, fourth is drilling the holes for fixturing and casting, they will be covered by the bug.
After this I took a piece of sacrificial aluminum, face milled it, drilled two holes (While crashing the machine) to match the ones in the pendant, and tapped them 6-32. The pendant was screwed down to the block. The last section is cutting the contour around the outside.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g216OieL3fY
And here is me crashing the machine. OOPS!

IMGP6519 by macona, on Flickr

IMGP6521 by macona, on Flickr