I have to say, this little experiment is turning out well from where I sit. An honest and hearty THANK YOU to all who are making this a real online resource, the good stuff from people who really do things, understand the difference between how it "should be" vs how it is in practice. That's what I wanted, and evidently with very minimal exposure, what a lot of other people wanted to come and see too. We have a lot of members who have not posted yet, but I know there's a lot more good stuff to come. This is one heck of a group -- starting small, but with only the very best.
Thanks from the bottom of my heart for making this what it is already -- and it's still very early times. Of course, feel free to complain to me about how I should be making this better.
That's how the best stuff comes to pass.
Doug
Congrats and props to all
Forum rules
The rules should go without saying, but here they are:
Use your real name, and if you use an avatar, make it a picture of you. This is for real people only.
Don't cuss -- I don't mind, but others may.
Don't get personal and call names.
Stay on-topic -- start a new thread for a new topic. Try to get it in the right category. If you have a question about what that might be, ask me.
Be informative and provide useful information. Please search to see if your question is already answered before asking again.
Keep speculations and general gassing to the forums/threads meant for them.
Don't ask a question, then start a fight over the answer. Google/Wiki things first if you can manage.
Don't anger me -- if you do, you're toast here.
Don't put copyrighted material up here and get me in trouble.
The rules should go without saying, but here they are:
Use your real name, and if you use an avatar, make it a picture of you. This is for real people only.
Don't cuss -- I don't mind, but others may.
Don't get personal and call names.
Stay on-topic -- start a new thread for a new topic. Try to get it in the right category. If you have a question about what that might be, ask me.
Be informative and provide useful information. Please search to see if your question is already answered before asking again.
Keep speculations and general gassing to the forums/threads meant for them.
Don't ask a question, then start a fight over the answer. Google/Wiki things first if you can manage.
Don't anger me -- if you do, you're toast here.
Don't put copyrighted material up here and get me in trouble.
- Doug Coulter
- Posts: 3515
- Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:05 pm
- Location: Floyd county, VA, USA
- Contact:
Congrats and props to all
Posting as just me, not as the forum owner. Everything I say is "in my opinion" and YMMV -- which should go for everyone without saying.