Hey guys thanks for letting me join!
Forum rules
This sub forum is for new menbers to announce themselves. Try not to create long threads here -- this is just for you to tell us who you are, and for us to say welcome. There are other forums to actually discuss real tech-science things here, and ask questions on. The idea hopefully is to have enough forums and subforums that nothing sci-tech related will be off-topic, there will be a place for it. If I missed something -- let me know, and I'll fix that.
This sub forum is for new menbers to announce themselves. Try not to create long threads here -- this is just for you to tell us who you are, and for us to say welcome. There are other forums to actually discuss real tech-science things here, and ask questions on. The idea hopefully is to have enough forums and subforums that nothing sci-tech related will be off-topic, there will be a place for it. If I missed something -- let me know, and I'll fix that.
-
Bryan Davis
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:03 am
Hey guys thanks for letting me join!
Former FT on the USS Tucson, now I make a living as a travelling instrumentation tech for an industrial gas company. Glad to be here and hope I can glean some knowledge.
- Doug Coulter
- Posts: 3515
- Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:05 pm
- Location: Floyd county, VA, USA
- Contact:
Re: Hey guys thanks for letting me join!
You're welcome. I hope to get you together with John Bain, who I played music with professionally for a few decades, and who now owns a machine shop, built ethanol plants and travels the world designing more and troubleshooting process plants and measuring systems. Hard to tell when he gets near the internet, but I'm hopeful, I'd bet the conversation would be interesting to all here.
Posting as just me, not as the forum owner. Everything I say is "in my opinion" and YMMV -- which should go for everyone without saying.