Howdy, from Texas
Forum rules
This sub forum is for new menbers to announce themselves. Try not to create long threads here -- this is just for you to tell us who you are, and for us to say welcome. There are other forums to actually discuss real tech-science things here, and ask questions on. The idea hopefully is to have enough forums and subforums that nothing sci-tech related will be off-topic, there will be a place for it. If I missed something -- let me know, and I'll fix that.
This sub forum is for new menbers to announce themselves. Try not to create long threads here -- this is just for you to tell us who you are, and for us to say welcome. There are other forums to actually discuss real tech-science things here, and ask questions on. The idea hopefully is to have enough forums and subforums that nothing sci-tech related will be off-topic, there will be a place for it. If I missed something -- let me know, and I'll fix that.
-
charleswenzel
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:52 pm
Howdy, from Texas
I'm Charles Wenzel from Austin, Texas. My hobby focus is mostly electronics as you can see from my website (www.techlib.com). I'm the CEO of Wenzel Associates, Inc. (www.wenzel.com), so I'm essentially messing with electronic circuitry all the time. I should really consider other hobbies!
- Doug Coulter
- Posts: 3515
- Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:05 pm
- Location: Floyd county, VA, USA
- Contact:
Re: Howdy, from Texas
Howdy Charles,
Y'all go check out his sites -- lots of good stuff there
Some of the sayings are fantastic.
Welcome, and I hope we can all share some worthwhile knowledge and skills!
Y'all go check out his sites -- lots of good stuff there
Welcome, and I hope we can all share some worthwhile knowledge and skills!
Posting as just me, not as the forum owner. Everything I say is "in my opinion" and YMMV -- which should go for everyone without saying.