Bits

For vendors who sell new stuff.
Forum rules
This is for links to mainstream, long established vendors you like -- or you don't, please comment on the service you've gotten from them in the past either way. Ebay stuff goes on surplus subforum, even if they are an "official ebay store" as most of those are more or less surplus vendors who cannot get more after they run out of something -- even if what they are selling is "new".
Post Reply
User avatar
Doug Coulter
Posts: 3515
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:05 pm
Location: Floyd county, VA, USA
Contact:

Bits

Post by Doug Coulter »

H/T to JerryB for sharing this link. I haven't used them yet, but I will be...cool tiny bits for machining "watchmaking" stuff, as Bill calls what we're doing with grids.

http://bitsbits.com/
Posting as just me, not as the forum owner. Everything I say is "in my opinion" and YMMV -- which should go for everyone without saying.
Post Reply