Hello from London.

Post here once you join, and tell us about yourself so we have a clue who we are talking to.
Keep threads short here -- once you have something to say, there's a topic here somplace where it will fit -- and if not, let me know and I will make subforums as necessary. We want all of hard science and tech up here, and if something doesn't fit -- that's my fault and I will fix that for you. See the rules and tips in the parent forum, please.
Forum rules
This sub forum is for new menbers to announce themselves. Try not to create long threads here -- this is just for you to tell us who you are, and for us to say welcome. There are other forums to actually discuss real tech-science things here, and ask questions on. The idea hopefully is to have enough forums and subforums that nothing sci-tech related will be off-topic, there will be a place for it. If I missed something -- let me know, and I'll fix that.
Post Reply
Franco
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:43 pm

Hello from London.

Post by Franco »

Hi, I am going to keep it short and sweet as I tend to ramble.

Thanks for letting me join, I am an amateur Inventor/artist/mechanic, I'm a motorcycle courier, and I hope to learn a great deal from and share some with you all, I didn't expect to be accepted so soon after reading about the 100s of applicants, but am grateful.

see you all around the forums!

Franco
User avatar
Doug Coulter
Posts: 3515
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:05 pm
Location: Floyd county, VA, USA
Contact:

Re: Hello from London.

Post by Doug Coulter »

Hi Franco - I think you might be our second Londoner. Our professional sceptic is the other one, you'll see him around.
Welcome aboard, have fun!
Posting as just me, not as the forum owner. Everything I say is "in my opinion" and YMMV -- which should go for everyone without saying.
Franco
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:43 pm

Re: Hello from London.

Post by Franco »

hah and I am an optimist, as in " If i connect mysterious wire A to mysterious wire B, it will all be fine" and I'm right 50% of the time.
Donovan Ready
Posts: 239
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:22 pm
Location: Austin, Texas

Re: Hello from London.

Post by Donovan Ready »

:lol: How many fingers do you have left?

I'm a pessimist and a cynic, and after many years of carpentry and auto mechanics, I've still got ten, and they work! :mrgreen:
Post Reply