hello from beautiful British Columbia ,Canada!

Post here once you join, and tell us about yourself so we have a clue who we are talking to.
Keep threads short here -- once you have something to say, there's a topic here somplace where it will fit -- and if not, let me know and I will make subforums as necessary. We want all of hard science and tech up here, and if something doesn't fit -- that's my fault and I will fix that for you. See the rules and tips in the parent forum, please.
Forum rules
This sub forum is for new menbers to announce themselves. Try not to create long threads here -- this is just for you to tell us who you are, and for us to say welcome. There are other forums to actually discuss real tech-science things here, and ask questions on. The idea hopefully is to have enough forums and subforums that nothing sci-tech related will be off-topic, there will be a place for it. If I missed something -- let me know, and I'll fix that.
Post Reply
Lee mackay
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:30 am

hello from beautiful British Columbia ,Canada!

Post by Lee mackay »

Hi to all brothers and sisters! Happy I have found u all!looking foreward to the to being a part of this amazing community! God bless! Lee Mackay. :D
Jake Gray
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:29 pm

Re: hello from beautiful British Columbia ,Canada!

Post by Jake Gray »

Hi Lee,

I'm in Vancouver.
User avatar
Doug Coulter
Posts: 3515
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:05 pm
Location: Floyd county, VA, USA
Contact:

Re: hello from beautiful British Columbia ,Canada!

Post by Doug Coulter »

Welcome aboard from SW VA USA, y'all.
Posting as just me, not as the forum owner. Everything I say is "in my opinion" and YMMV -- which should go for everyone without saying.
Post Reply