Simply click the NEWTOPIC button and make your post. Don't forget to put a title on it, and tell us a bit about who you are, what your interests are, and of course, if I need to add another subforum category I missed in the original setup (likely, science and tech are BIG, if nothing else). My intent is to eliminate off-topic things by having a place for everything sci-tech to be on topic.
And, welcome in advance -- this is supposed to be a fun place!
HOWTO for this subforum
Forum rules
This sub forum is for new menbers to announce themselves. Try not to create long threads here -- this is just for you to tell us who you are, and for us to say welcome. There are other forums to actually discuss real tech-science things here, and ask questions on. The idea hopefully is to have enough forums and subforums that nothing sci-tech related will be off-topic, there will be a place for it. If I missed something -- let me know, and I'll fix that.
This sub forum is for new menbers to announce themselves. Try not to create long threads here -- this is just for you to tell us who you are, and for us to say welcome. There are other forums to actually discuss real tech-science things here, and ask questions on. The idea hopefully is to have enough forums and subforums that nothing sci-tech related will be off-topic, there will be a place for it. If I missed something -- let me know, and I'll fix that.
HOWTO for this subforum
Why guess when you can know? Measure!