Nice. What's with the duct tape?
Supluscenter has small radiators that would be just fine for that.
Oregon Steam Up
Forum rules
Here, you can discuss anything (well, anything legal and not offensive) you want to. Use this for gassing about any half-baked theories, general getting to know one another, and other things that as someone once said, should be forgotten after awhile. This sub forum is set to auto-remove threads that haven't been posted on for a couple weeks, emptied like the office trash can. Almost anything goes here, the idea being to keep the other forums and threads more on topic but in a maximally friendly way. If anything actually worthwhile should wind up here, let me know and I will make it immune from being removed.
Here, you can discuss anything (well, anything legal and not offensive) you want to. Use this for gassing about any half-baked theories, general getting to know one another, and other things that as someone once said, should be forgotten after awhile. This sub forum is set to auto-remove threads that haven't been posted on for a couple weeks, emptied like the office trash can. Almost anything goes here, the idea being to keep the other forums and threads more on topic but in a maximally friendly way. If anything actually worthwhile should wind up here, let me know and I will make it immune from being removed.
Re: Oregon Steam Up
Jerry, Hi. Thanks for the comment and info. It was raining cats and dogs when I picked this up. Even under a tarp I was worried everything would get wet while on the highway. May repaint it with John Deere green. -bill
- Doug Coulter
- Posts: 3515
- Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:05 pm
- Location: Floyd county, VA, USA
- Contact:
Re: Oregon Steam Up
I just know you'd better not expect me to store it for you -- you'll never get it back!
Posting as just me, not as the forum owner. Everything I say is "in my opinion" and YMMV -- which should go for everyone without saying.
Re: Oregon Steam Up
Hi, Yes I had considered that possibility. I may bring it by for a visit; once I get it set up on the base. -bill
Re: Oregon Steam Up
Hi, Made a little progress on the Listeroid. The baseplate is constructed and the equipment partially mounted. I plan to permanently mount it on a 5000 Lb capacity Raymond hand jack (in photo). I will need this mobility to get it into the tight space under my backyard shed. Plus if I ever want to "show" the engine, it will be easier to move. I don't have a machine shop, so a local friend is helping me. -bill