Hey yall,
My name is John. I live in Roanoke VA. I have a modest machine shop and can perform lots of fab. related tasks. I run a small business that builds control systems for the chemical industry, I also service the plants from time to time...when they require it. The shop is where I have all the fun though. I've known Doug for about a 1/4 of a century now, he's a real good dude.
Anyway, Just saying Hi.
Hey Yall
Forum rules
This sub forum is for new menbers to announce themselves. Try not to create long threads here -- this is just for you to tell us who you are, and for us to say welcome. There are other forums to actually discuss real tech-science things here, and ask questions on. The idea hopefully is to have enough forums and subforums that nothing sci-tech related will be off-topic, there will be a place for it. If I missed something -- let me know, and I'll fix that.
This sub forum is for new menbers to announce themselves. Try not to create long threads here -- this is just for you to tell us who you are, and for us to say welcome. There are other forums to actually discuss real tech-science things here, and ask questions on. The idea hopefully is to have enough forums and subforums that nothing sci-tech related will be off-topic, there will be a place for it. If I missed something -- let me know, and I'll fix that.
- Doug Coulter
- Posts: 3515
- Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:05 pm
- Location: Floyd county, VA, USA
- Contact:
Re: Hey Yall
Welcome, John!
We have a few car guys here. I'm sure the T would look great with a few pix under "eye candy"! Along some of what you've done with since it was here. Hint, it's a bit quicker now, but recovering from some vandalism to John's shop.
We have a few car guys here. I'm sure the T would look great with a few pix under "eye candy"! Along some of what you've done with since it was here. Hint, it's a bit quicker now, but recovering from some vandalism to John's shop.
Posting as just me, not as the forum owner. Everything I say is "in my opinion" and YMMV -- which should go for everyone without saying.