Page 1 of 1

Greetings from Florida

Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:34 pm
by Ancona
Hello all! I am ancona, and want to thank Doug for the invite. I'll try and be unobtrusive and to not ask stupid questions! I have a background as an engineer, and as such have some math and science background, however not nearly at the level I have seen here. I hope to continue my on-going education on the forum and hope to learn something new every week.

Re: Greetings from Florida

Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:46 pm
by Doug Coulter
Welcome! I happen to know ancona from elsewhere - market trading and such things. You should mention your business so people here know what you do - you never know, someone here might need your services at some point. Enjoy your time here! That's one of the missions of this board. For things you're not sure of, put them on the water cooler forum - that one auto-deletes things (if no moderator makes them sticky) if there are no new posts after awhile - it's a self-cleaning forum for the odd bits we find amusing. It's a good place for questions and trial balloons. Other questions that are related to an existing topic go best on one of the threads on that topic, so the answers will be there too.