Too big a topic for here, but worthy of mention. So many people only want to know what to think - and so many teachers only want to teach that, because you can be pretty lazy in that mode (and now, just look it up on the web...). While of course, I want to know everything, and work at it fairly hard, it's not the whole of my ambition.
Real genius is in having a knack for how to think. This guy has a better handle on that than most.
Just a little balance for a section that's pretty tilted in the "what" direction.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNhlNSLQAFE
Yeah, though I'm not much of a fan of most, this guy might make my short list.
And yes, I find actual truth a lot more fascinating than "it's turtles all the way down". It's better than anything you could make up.
How, not what, to think...
- Doug Coulter
- Posts: 3515
- Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:05 pm
- Location: Floyd county, VA, USA
- Contact:
How, not what, to think...
Posting as just me, not as the forum owner. Everything I say is "in my opinion" and YMMV -- which should go for everyone without saying.