Welcome to DJ's

This is for products and services from Joe Jarski and Doug Coulter. We've noticed others having trouble on some things, and think we can make a positive contribution to the community by making some of those things available to all at nominal pricing, so people can just get on with their own work.
Here is where these things will be described and sold.
Forum rules
This is for Joe and Doug to display our joint projects for sale, and for questions and answers about them.

Welcome to DJ's

Postby Doug Coulter » Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:58 pm

OR whatever we wind up calling this collaboration between Doug and Joe -- had to name it something. We are going to be creating and selling some products related to our own, and your researches, keeping prices reasonable and quality top notch. Each will get its own thread for descriptions, questions and answers. This is how to contact me if you're not a board member.

Use sales@coultersmithing.net for email about this.

And I am
Doug Coulter
297 Reed Hill Rd NW
Floyd, VA 24091

540-763-3753 Eastern standard time kinds of hours (USA).

Enjoy! We're not trying to get rich here, we're trying to promote good research work without going broke - very different than most "vendors" who know most scientific gear is bought with government money and the sky is the limit on prices for low volume things. All we're trying to do is break even, or a little better on things we're making for ourselves anyway. As anyone who does this knows, once you do the first one, whipping out a few more isn't so hard. So we won't be trying to recapture 100% of our NRE on every sale like others do.
Posting as just me, not as the forum owner. Everything I say is "in my opinion" and YMMV -- which should go for everyone without saying.
Doug Coulter

Return to DJ's