Amateur fusioneer wannabe - at Bikini Bottom

This is where there are basically no rules about topics, or off-topics. Discuss things here of fleeting interest.
Forum rules
Here, you can discuss anything (well, anything legal and not offensive) you want to. Use this for gassing about any half-baked theories, general getting to know one another, and other things that as someone once said, should be forgotten after awhile. This sub forum is set to auto-remove threads that haven't been posted on for a couple weeks, emptied like the office trash can. Almost anything goes here, the idea being to keep the other forums and threads more on topic but in a maximally friendly way. If anything actually worthwhile should wind up here, let me know and I will make it immune from being removed.

Amateur fusioneer wannabe - at Bikini Bottom

Postby chrismb » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:47 pm

Just for fun, if you happen to watch any 'Spongebob': So there is a Spongebob episode which reveals a budding amateur fusioneer; Plankton.

As copied off a transcript of the episode in question;

Plankton: A customer? (opens door) Our special today is chum... (sees SpongeBob at the door) ...balaya.

SpongeBob: Hi, Mr. Plankton.

Plankton: Haven't you degraded me enough for one day?

SpongeBob: No. I mean...I want you to come out and play with me.

Plankton: What?

SpongeBob: Play with me.

Plankton: You know how to induce thermonuclear fusion?

SpongeBob: No, but I like to go... (Plankton closes the door)

Plankton: That naive cube! How long must I suffer this?

Sounds like it could be a conversation held by many a practical fusioneer, me thinks! Not enough time to play, unless your game is serious!!
chrismb

Return to The water cooler -- disscusions about anything