Hello From Wichita, KS

Post here once you join, and tell us about yourself so we have a clue who we are talking to.
Keep threads short here -- once you have something to say, there's a topic here somplace where it will fit -- and if not, let me know and I will make subforums as necessary. We want all of hard science and tech up here, and if something doesn't fit -- that's my fault and I will fix that for you. See the rules and tips in the parent forum, please.
Forum rules
This sub forum is for new menbers to announce themselves. Try not to create long threads here -- this is just for you to tell us who you are, and for us to say welcome. There are other forums to actually discuss real tech-science things here, and ask questions on. The idea hopefully is to have enough forums and subforums that nothing sci-tech related will be off-topic, there will be a place for it. If I missed something -- let me know, and I'll fix that.

Hello From Wichita, KS

Postby Doc Joe » Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:12 pm

Hello Gents and thank you Doug for the add.

I seen Doug's video on his Fusion reactor and I was like he has a web site, so I had to watch the video a few times to get the right name.

I am a gear head and just love stuff, electric to mechanical to the simple, life is all about the "KISS".

Have been into Green and off the grid stuff since the 8th grade, thank you Mr. Fields.

I am a Methods engineer, have worked at Cessna, Hawker Beechcraft and was just laid off from Learjet in Dec. So that is me... I love the new and exciting world of stuff and not having to pay for crazy energy prices. Sorry but I feel we should have a lot more electric cars out there at a price the Average Joe can afford.

I am no rocket scientist or anything close to it, just a guy with a huge thirst for learn and exploring what is really out there "The Truth"

Doc.
Doc Joe

Re: Hello From Wichita, KS

Postby vmike » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:34 am

welcome Doc Joe. I live a couple hours south of you in Oklahoma. It might be nice to meet sometime. I have many interests and lots of stuff, which I tend to share freely with other experimenters. There are some pictures of some of my early fusion experiments on the fusor forum, or you can friend me on Facebook where I have many pictures of my many interests. I look forward to getting to know you.

mike
I tried to contain myself, but I escaped.
vmike

Re: Hello From Wichita, KS

Postby Doug Coulter » Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:59 pm

Welcome Doc! We have a few others here with aviation interests, they come out of the woodwork now and again. Sorry I'm taking so long to add the people I think I want here - I'm absolutely flooded with requests right now - have over 10k emails since that vid went online to do something about...but I'll be back soon.
Posting as just me, not as the forum owner. Everything I say is "in my opinion" and YMMV -- which should go for everyone without saying.
Doug Coulter

Return to Announce yourself