need help with making ink sticks

Tips and descriptions of materials you use

Re: need help with making ink sticks

Postby Doug Coulter » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:38 am

Since we don't have many (professed) artists here, I suspect not many have read the thread yet, or watched all the movies (I haven't yet, it's real busy here). Did you notice your previous post had the word "image" where there was perhaps supposed to be one? You can edit your posts and fix that.
Posting as just me, not as the forum owner. Everything I say is "in my opinion" and YMMV -- which should go for everyone without saying.
Doug Coulter

Postby Nick Strait » Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:58 pm

i dont know, i have a pretty vague idea of what a "artist" is, you all are likely more professional artists than i am, my art is just more of the emotional less useful at the moment type of art.

eitherway ill check back in a few weeks see if theres anything new here( the usual forum im part of is much more busy so time seems quicker there)

*checks thread for wild "image" text*...... *double checks* i dont see one at the moment. maybe the page needs to reload?
Nick Strait

Postby Doug Coulter » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:51 pm

link to short post with the last word "image" which is supposed to be a bleed, I believe. viewtopic.php?f=17&t=777#p4769
Posting as just me, not as the forum owner. Everything I say is "in my opinion" and YMMV -- which should go for everyone without saying.
Doug Coulter

Postby Nick Strait » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:41 pm

huh thats odd i see the image of the bleed. maybe you browser blocks image links toa certain size(no idea, random guess)
Nick Strait

Postby Doug Coulter » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:20 pm

You use the upload attachment tab below the edit window to upload images to the board. we don't like links out to external sources, because if the external source is unavailable or edited, it messes up the board - and they don't get into our backups at all. There is a size limit, but it will tell you if it fails before you hit submit.
Doug Coulter

Postby Nick Strait » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:59 pm

ah i didnt know that... does that mean all the images i posted in this thread will have the same problem(since i have posted 4 or 5..)
Nick Strait

Previous

Return to Materials