Mark Suppes... there's a name we don't hear much any more...
--P
Search found 3 matches
- Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:22 pm
- Forum: Announce yourself
- Topic: Hello From Fusor.net
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5565
- Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:51 am
- Forum: Announce yourself
- Topic: Hello From The Polywell Blog
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4944
Re: Hello From The Polywell Blog
Hello Dr. Matt, nice to see you here.
This statement in your post piques my curiosity:
I started following the Polywell and fusors in 2008. At that time, I could not openly talk about my interest in this topic, as the Lab discouraged the IEC field as a "Waste of time".
Care to elaborate? Are ...
This statement in your post piques my curiosity:
I started following the Polywell and fusors in 2008. At that time, I could not openly talk about my interest in this topic, as the Lab discouraged the IEC field as a "Waste of time".
Care to elaborate? Are ...
- Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:37 pm
- Forum: Announce yourself
- Topic: Greetings, Coulter-Smithies
- Replies: 10
- Views: 13533
Greetings, Coulter-Smithies
So, here I am finally.
Some of you might recognize the name. I wrote a book about Philo T Farnsworth – The Boy Who Invented Television – which remains more than a decade after its publication the only account of Farnsworth's life that even scratches the surface of his fusion explorations.
I am ...
Some of you might recognize the name. I wrote a book about Philo T Farnsworth – The Boy Who Invented Television – which remains more than a decade after its publication the only account of Farnsworth's life that even scratches the surface of his fusion explorations.
I am ...