Search found 2 matches
- Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:02 pm
- Forum: Announce yourself
- Topic: Hello from London.
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4611
Re: Hello from London.
hah and I am an optimist, as in " If i connect mysterious wire A to mysterious wire B, it will all be fine" and I'm right 50% of the time.
- Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:25 pm
- Forum: Announce yourself
- Topic: Hello from London.
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4611
Hello from London.
Hi, I am going to keep it short and sweet as I tend to ramble.
Thanks for letting me join, I am an amateur Inventor/artist/mechanic, I'm a motorcycle courier, and I hope to learn a great deal from and share some with you all, I didn't expect to be accepted so soon after reading about the 100s of ...
Thanks for letting me join, I am an amateur Inventor/artist/mechanic, I'm a motorcycle courier, and I hope to learn a great deal from and share some with you all, I didn't expect to be accepted so soon after reading about the 100s of ...