Search found 3 matches

by Samuel
Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:51 am
Forum: Announce yourself
Topic: Samuel from New York
Replies: 5
Views: 5879

Re: Samuel from New York

I really appreciate your help Doug!! I owe you big time!!
by Samuel
Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:16 pm
Forum: Announce yourself
Topic: Samuel from New York
Replies: 5
Views: 5879

Re: Samuel from New York

Thank you so much for the handbooks recommendation, I already downloaded a PDF file of the ARRL handbook,hopefully I can get a paper copy of it , I will work on getting Fredrick's Terman's Radio Engineer's handbook tonight. Again, I like to thank you for the recommendations ,and if you can think of ...
by Samuel
Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:39 am
Forum: Announce yourself
Topic: Samuel from New York
Replies: 5
Views: 5879

Samuel from New York

Hi, thank you for allowing me in your forum. I am Samuel ,29 years old,from Washington Heights,New York.This Fall I will be attending The New York College of Technology for Electrical Engineering .I am here to learn as much as I can about Science,Engineering,Electricity , Electronics and hopefully ...