Search found 2 matches
- Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:06 pm
- Forum: Announce yourself
- Topic: Hello from Puerto Rico / Florida
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3816
Re: Hello from Puerto Rico / Florida
Sure this is good info to research on. You probably know why I wrote that "about intellectual information". Just protecting myself from any misunderstanding .. Hehehe. I will sure look into it and if anything else arrises regarding high stressed materials at high temps ... I have great materials ...
- Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:16 am
- Forum: Announce yourself
- Topic: Hello from Puerto Rico / Florida
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3816
Hello from Puerto Rico / Florida
Cheers People, (thanks Doug for the registration)
I graduated FIT (Florida Tech) with BSME. Nope, I am not into cars but I am into computer builds, gadgets, Video Edit (FCPX and Adobe AE), and anything tech related specially UAV's with a GoPro attached to it. I custom build my "Hackintosh" MAC with ...
I graduated FIT (Florida Tech) with BSME. Nope, I am not into cars but I am into computer builds, gadgets, Video Edit (FCPX and Adobe AE), and anything tech related specially UAV's with a GoPro attached to it. I custom build my "Hackintosh" MAC with ...