Hello everyone, I'm Jim Doherty from North Carolina. I'm afraid I'll have far more questions than assistance to offer but I'll help when I'm able. Glad to be aboard, thanks for letting me in.
Jim Doherty
Search found 1 match
Search found 1 match
• Page 1 of 1
- by Jim Doherty
- Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:35 am
- Forum: Announce yourself
- Topic: Introduction
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2616
Search found 1 match
• Page 1 of 1
Jump to
- Coulter's Smithing forums
- ↳ Announce yourself
- ↳ The water cooler -- disscusions about anything
- ↳ Eye Candy
- ↳ It Almost Worked!
- ↳ Books
- ↳ Playpen
- Physics
- ↳ Nuclear
- ↳ Accelerators
- ↳ Fusors, Farnsworth type
- ↳ Run Data -- just the facts please.
- ↳ Other fusion designs
- ↳ Activation and isotopes
- ↳ Ion Sources
- ↳ Nuclear Medicine
- ↳ Fusion theories
- ↳ VA Tech Fusion Project
- ↳ Metrology
- ↳ Vacuum Technique
- ↳ Vacuum deposition
- ↳ Formulas and data constants
- ↳ Theories and speculations
- ↳ Chemistry
- ↳ Organic Chemistry
- ↳ inorganic chemistry
- Electronics
- ↳ Digital
- ↳ Analog
- ↳ RF
- ↳ High Voltage, High Power
- ↳ Legacy (Tubes!)
- ↳ Audio
- ↳ Altoids tech
- ↳ Alt energy
- Software
- ↳ Commercial
- ↳ Operating systems
- ↳ Userland
- ↳ Homebrew
- ↳ Embedded software
- ↳ PC
- ↳ Combined projects
- ↳ Fusor support
- Machining and Fabrication
- ↳ Materials
- ↳ PCBs and photolithography
- ↳ Shop tips and kinks
- ↳ Industrial
- ↳ Guns and ammo
- ↳ Electro-chemistry
- Vendors
- ↳ The Trading Post
- ↳ Mainstream, new stuff
- ↳ Surplus
- ↳ Skill Swapping
- ↳ Trading Markets
- ↳ DJ's
- ↳ Bill's