I've bought several CDV-700 6B geiger counters online (the old yellow civil defense units). These use the 6993 GM tube which is halogen quenched and largely immune to minor changes in tube voltage.
I'm putting together a precision timebase for both the timestamps and for the uController clock ...
Search found 2 matches
- Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:43 pm
- Forum: Theories and speculations
- Topic: Solar Flare/ Radioactive Decay Rate Link
- Replies: 62
- Views: 84571
- Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:28 pm
- Forum: Theories and speculations
- Topic: Solar Flare/ Radioactive Decay Rate Link
- Replies: 62
- Views: 84571
Re: Solar Flare/ Radioactive Decay Rate Link
After reading that same same news article last year, I also decided to try reproducing the results by experiment. I've spent the last several months getting equipment and researching stuff - I'm currently building the apparatus.
I've just recently discovered this board - I'd like to describe my ...
I've just recently discovered this board - I'd like to describe my ...