No worries John. Sounds like quite an upheaval. Must be difficult getting rid of all that stuff. I hope you are going somewhere nice to compensate; I've always rather liked those hills on the western Hutt Valley.
Regards,
David
Search found 4 matches
- Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:11 am
- Forum: Announce yourself
- Topic: Vapour Phase Soldering
- Replies: 3
- Views: 13640
- Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:10 pm
- Forum: Announce yourself
- Topic: Vapour Phase Soldering
- Replies: 3
- Views: 13640
Vapour Phase Soldering
The thing that originally caused my browser to land on the Coulters Smithing website was my interest in Vapour Phase soldering. I was looking to assemble some boards that had TO220 components which needed to be soldered, where the back of the component is one of the connection points. That sold of ...
- Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:46 am
- Forum: Announce yourself
- Topic: Welcome David R
- Replies: 4
- Views: 9188
Re: Welcome David R
Hi John,johnf wrote:David could you edit your user name to your real full name.
Doug bought this in to help combat trolls
In the edit profile, the user name cannot be changed (for me at least). If you can edit it to David Ramsden, please do. Thanks and Regards,
Daivd
- Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:59 am
- Forum: Announce yourself
- Topic: Welcome David R
- Replies: 4
- Views: 9188
Re: Welcome David R
Hi,
Thanks John, for getting me registered. I have lurked here for a very long time and have benefited from some of the information Doug and others have posted. So firstly, let me express my sorrow at Dougs passing. I am sure he is missed by everyone who knew him.
Secondly, in response to Donovan ...
Thanks John, for getting me registered. I have lurked here for a very long time and have benefited from some of the information Doug and others have posted. So firstly, let me express my sorrow at Dougs passing. I am sure he is missed by everyone who knew him.
Secondly, in response to Donovan ...