Search found 7 matches
- Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:13 pm
- Forum: The water cooler -- disscusions about anything
- Topic: Oregon Steam Up
- Replies: 24
- Views: 53757
Re: Oregon Steam Up
There is alot of that kinda stuff out there. We don't that much out here aside from some antiue locomotives near the shop. It's all cool. I love old power!
- Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:09 pm
- Forum: The water cooler -- disscusions about anything
- Topic: New logo
- Replies: 17
- Views: 45994
Re: New logo
It's little busy
Re: Titanium
Makes me wonder what grade of titanium I actually used on the wifes and mine wedding bands. I used low rpm (200 or so) and HSS, the cut was gorgeous. Used 2000 grit and mothers to bring to almost mirror finish.
- Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:21 am
- Forum: Vacuum Technique
- Topic: Any fixes for an ingestion of oil?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 17875
Re: Any fixes for an ingestion of oil?
Drying with Hexane is a thought. Certainly easier to dry than oil.
I have some practical experience with that sound on larger vacuum systems (15 to 100 hp ranges). The reason I mention this is because that if you are 'flashing' material in the pump there is a good chance that over time you will ...
I have some practical experience with that sound on larger vacuum systems (15 to 100 hp ranges). The reason I mention this is because that if you are 'flashing' material in the pump there is a good chance that over time you will ...
- Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:45 am
- Forum: Vacuum Technique
- Topic: Any fixes for an ingestion of oil?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 17875
Re: Any fixes for an ingestion of oil?
That crackling sound might be 'cavitation', for lack of a better word, caused by the 'oil/solvent' that's in there rapidly vaporizing and then re condensing. Can you get it completely dry?
- Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:48 pm
- Forum: Eye Candy
- Topic: My little Hercus
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4506
Re: My little Hercus
That's bad as hell!
I am working on a project that you and your Hercus might can help me with Jerry.
If you want, drop me a line at john.bain@nationalautomation.us
Thansk!
I am working on a project that you and your Hercus might can help me with Jerry.
If you want, drop me a line at john.bain@nationalautomation.us
Thansk!
- Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:41 pm
- Forum: Announce yourself
- Topic: Hey Yall
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3143
Hey Yall
Hey yall,
My name is John. I live in Roanoke VA. I have a modest machine shop and can perform lots of fab. related tasks. I run a small business that builds control systems for the chemical industry, I also service the plants from time to time...when they require it. The shop is where I have all the ...
My name is John. I live in Roanoke VA. I have a modest machine shop and can perform lots of fab. related tasks. I run a small business that builds control systems for the chemical industry, I also service the plants from time to time...when they require it. The shop is where I have all the ...